5. Thursday, April 20 Cocktails With A Curator, Santa Barbara Museum Of Natural History, 5:30 p.m. Click Here
Enjoy appetizers and cocktails with the curators. Learn all about the most significant "Mammoth Discoveries" during this popular event.
4. Friday, April 21 Jazz At The Lobero,The Lobero Theatre, 8 p.m. Click Here
Poncho Sanchez and his Latin Jazz Band fill The Lobero with sensational music. Latin American and South American influences are prominent in their sounds.
3. Saturday, April 22 Santa Barbara Earth Day, Alameda Park, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., April 23, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Click Here
Celebrate Earth Day at Alameda Park. Since the first Earth Day in 1970, locals living in Santa Barbara have gathered together in support of Mother Earth. The 2017 Festival encourages making a difference. Live entertainment, a kids zone, and food and craft vendors will be on hand.
2. Sunday, April 23 MET - Live in HD, Hahn Hall, 2:30 p.m. Click Here
Let the magic of Mozart fill your soul at Hahn Hall. Idomeneo, often referred to as Mozart's "first operatic masterpiece" plays are part of MET - Live in HD.
1. Santa Barbara Open Houses, locations and times vary
Saturday, April 15 and Sunday April 16. Click Here to view the entire list.