5. Thursday, December 1 Chapter Two, The New Vic Theatre, 8 p.m. Click Here
It's opening night for Ensemble Theater Company's presentation of Chapter Two. Neil Simon's romantic comedy brings heartfelt emotion to audience members. Running through December 18th, showtimes vary.
4. Friday, December 2 Holiday Parade, Downtown Santa Barbara, 6:30 p.m. Click Here
The 64th Annual Downtown Santa Barbara Holiday Parade starts off the festivities of the season. Friends and neighbors line State Street in anticipation of marching bands and decorated floats. This year's co-Grand Marshals are Cody and Caleb Walker, brothers to the late Paul Walker. Come join in all the holiday fun!
3. Saturday, December 3 Folk And Tribal Arts Marketplace, Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, Dec 2 to 4, Various Times Click Here
Each year the Folk and Tribal Arts Marketplace is eagerly anticipated. As the largest folk art show in So Cal, shoppers will find unique and fun items all around them. Favorites include pottery, sculpture, baskets and jewelry. Admission and parking are free. Hours can be found online.
2. Sunday, December 4 Snow Leopard Festival, Santa Barbara Zoo, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Click Here
It's snowing at the Santa Barbara Zoo. Children can sled down tiny mountains and frolic in the snow. The elusive Snow Leopard is celebrated with his own festival. Kris Kringle will be on site and ready to meet with youngsters and take a selfie or two.
1. Saturday, December 3 and Sunday, Decembe 4. Santa Barbara Open Houses, locations and times vary.
House hunting is always a blast, especially with the striking architecture around our area. Whether you're actively looking or just browsing, this is a great option for weekend fun. HERE is a link to the entire list. While you're out there, don't miss my Mesa listing:
1612 Shoreline Drive, Santa Barbara, California 93109 | Santa Barbara, CA Open Sunday 1-3 $1,395,000
This single level, 4 bed, 2 bath Mesa home was renovated in 2015. Improvements include bea...