5. Thursday, November 10 Pretty Lights, Santa Barbara Bowl, 6 p.m. Click Here
Taking its turn in a five part event, Pretty Lights performs under the stars at the Santa Barbara Bowl. The festival of fun with Derek Vincent Smith and special guests Big Wild, and Chris Karns will surely entertain.
4. Friday, November 11 Remnants Of The Past, Earl Warren Showgrounds, 11/11 - 11/12, Friday 1 to 7 p.m. & Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Click Here
Dubbed the "Best Flea Market In America", by both Romantic Homes & Romantic Country Magazines, Remnants Of The Past comes to the Earl Warren Showgrounds. Shoppers are sure to find lots of treasures at this Vintage Antique & Artisan Home Decor Show.
3. Saturday, November 12 Veterans Day Santa Barbara Half Marathon, Leadbetter Beach, 7 a.m. Click here
Join in on the annual Veterans Day half marathon. The run begins and ends at beautiful Leadbetter Beach. Runners traverse Santa Barbara's lush landscapes with the ocean breeze cheering them on. Grab your running shoes and take part in the race.
2. Sunday, November 13 Designing America: Spain's Imprint In The U.S., Santa Barbara Historical Museum, Ongoing through April 10, 2017 Click Here
Learn about the influence Spanish culture has played on the forming of America. The exhibit highlights history, politics and cultural events shared between the United States and Spain
1. Saturday, November 12 and Sunday, November 13. Santa Barbara Open Houses, locations and times vary.
House hunting is always a blast, especially with the striking architecture around our area. Whether you're actively looking or just browsing, this is a great option for weekend fun. HERE is a link to the entire list. While you're out there, don't miss our current favorites:
Sweeping ocean views from updated Riviera Spanish colonial estate. Light filled great room...
This single level, 4 bed, 2 bath Mesa home was renovated in 2015. Improvements include bea...