346 Single-Family-Homes are Actively Listed in Santa Barbara, Montecito, and Hope Ranch*
- Lowest list price: $605,000
- Highest list price: $85,000,000
- Average list price: $5,003,637
- Median list price: $2,895,000
Of the active homes, 106 are already under contract. This leaves only 244 active homes on the market. Let's break down the available inventory by price range:
- Homes listed under $1,000,000: 24
- Homes listed $1,000,001 - $2,000,000: 80
- Homes listed $2,000,001 - $5,000,000: 107
- Homes listed over $5,000,000: 87
So, are we in a buyer's market or a seller's market?
That depends on your price point! Less than 6 months of inventory is a SELLER'S market, 6 or more months of inventory make a BUYER'S market.
- Homes listed under $1,000,000: 1.8 months SELLER'S MARKET (absorption rate: 13 sales/mo, 6 mo. avg).
- Homes listed $1,000,001 - $2,000,000: 3.8 months SELLER'S MARKET (absorption rate: 21 sales/mo, 6 mo. avg).
- Homes listed $2,000,001 - $5,000,000: 7.6 months BUYER'S MARKET (absorption rate: 14 sales/mo, 6 mo. avg).
- Homes listed over $5,000,000: 29 months BUYER'S MARKET (absorption rate: 3 sales/mo, 6 mo. avg).
Based on the last six months, on average, how long will it take to sell your home in today's market? To find out what your home is worth click HERE.
- Sales prices under $1,000,000: 51 days
- Sales prices $1,000,000 - $2,000,000: 87 days
- Sales prices $2,000,001 - $5,000,000: 130 days
- Sales prices over $5,000,000: 176 days
18 Homes Closed Escrow
The average sold price was $1,793,168 ranging from $725,000 to $5,100,000.
27 New Listings Hit the Market
This includes two new Montecito Opportunites by Maureen McDermut!
Exceptional gated and private Mediterranean built in 2001 with mountain views. Grand open ...
A delightful surprise awaits behind the gates of this fully fenced and comfortable single ...
Below is a list of homes that became active in the last 7 days.
611 W Mission St
Santa Barbara, California
Listing office: Karen Lacks & Co. Real Estate
MLS® ID: 17-3944