385 Single-Family-Homes are Actively Listed in Santa Barbara, Montecito, and Hope Ranch
- Lowest list price: $565,000
- Highest list price: $85,000,000
- Average list price: $4,655,291
- Median list price: $2,600,000
Of the active homes, 106 are already under contract. This leaves only 279 active homes on the market. Let's break down the available inventory by price range:
- Homes listed under $1,000,000: 21
- Homes listed $1,000,001 - $2,000,000: 69
- Homes listed $2,000,001 - $5,000,000: 103
- Homes listed over $5,000,000: 86
So, are we in a buyer's market or a seller's market? That depends on your price point! Less than 6 months of inventory is a SELLER'S market, 6 or more months of inventory make a BUYER'S market.
- Homes listed under $1,000,000: 1.5 months SELLER'S MARKET
- Homes listed $1,000,001 - $2,000,000: 3.2 months SELLER'S MARKET
- Homes listed $2,000,001 - $5,000,000: 7.5 months BUYER'S MARKET
- Homes listed over $5,000,000: 27.8 months BUYER'S MARKET
Based on the last six months, on average, how long will it take to sell your home in today's market? To find out what your home is worth click HERE.
- Sales prices under $1,000,000: 52 days
- Sales prices $1,000,000 - $2,000,000: 88 days
- Sales prices $2,000,001 - $5,000,000: 139 days
- Sales prices over $5,000,000: 171 days
27 Homes Closed Escrow
The average sold price was $1,828,403 ranging from $620,000 to $6,600,000.
We are thrilled to announce that our very own beloved listing at 1250 Pepper Lane closed escrow last week!
14 New Listings Hit the Market
Below is a list of listings that became active in the last 7 days.